4LAN (1GE+3FE) + 2FXS + 300Mbps WiFi Gepon ONU
SON8018GVW7dB 4LAN (1GE+3FE)+2FXS+WiFi GEPON ONU:
The SON8018GVW7dB is a Telecom grade GEPON Optical Network Unit (ONU) based on IEEE802.3ah Gigabit EPON Standard. It is a all-in-one GEPON ONU/CPE suitable for Triple play applications in FTTH and FTTO solutions. The SON8018GW7dB comes with 2*7db high gain external antennas, powering up 140% WiFi Coverage.
It offers 1 GEPON SC port, 1*GE + 3* FE LAN ports, 2 FXS VoIP ports, along with a 300Mbps WiFi Router. It provides 1.25G transmission rate over a single mode gigabit fiber, serves the high bandwidth requirement of subscribers. Its VoIP, WiFi and LAN interfaces covers all hardware requirements for the services that families will need.
The SON8018GVW7dB is a CPE. It supports multiple virtual WAN connections, different WAN connections can be associated with physical LAN interfaces and VLAN IDs. You can separate services to different LAN interfaces and configure QOS rules easily for each subscriber device. It also supports TR069 and FTP/TFTP/HTTP Auto provision. Internet Service Providers can maintain and manage subscriber devices remotely in either ways. It is a ONU specially designed for ISPs deploying Internet Data, Voice and IPTV services over GEPON fiber network.
- Fully complies with IEEE802.3ah GEPON standard, supports most GEPON OLT brands
- Built-in with 3*Fast Ethernet and 1*Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, can connect 4 LAN clients, such as PC, IP phone, IPTV boxes.
- Built-in with a 300Mbps WiFi Router, users can directly access Internet with no need of buying extra WiFi Router
- Comes with 2*7dB high power external antennas, greatly enlarging WiFi Coverage
- Built-in with 2 FXS VoIP ports, users can apply both Phone and Fax services
- Support IPv4 and IPv6, ensuring compatibility and usability in both IP network types.
- Support Multiple WAN connections, each WAN connection can associate with a LAN/WLAN interface and VLAN ID.
- Enabling separating subscriber services to different LAN/WIFI interfaces and associating with QOS rules
- Support AES encrypted fiber transmission,enhancing transmission security
- Support FEC (Forward Error Correction), ensures high reliable and precise data transmission
- Support Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA), Smarter bandwidth assignment and usage.
- Support L2 Switching and L3/4 Home Gateway/CPE features with hardware NAT
- Upstreaming works at 1310nm, and Downstream at 1490nm wavelength, avoiding fiber signal conflictions
- Support IEEE802.1Q VLAN and IEEE802.1P QOS, ensuring customer satisfaction of Internet quality.
- Built on powerful GEPON SOC, Dual Core CPU at 400Mhz. CPU covered with cooling unit.
- Adopting 16-bit DDR2 SDRAM,comes with a 512M DDR2 SDRAM,
- Fully complies with IEEE802.3ah Gigabit Ethernet Passive PON standard
- Providing 1*GEPON SC uplink port, Support 1.25Gbps upstream rate and 1.25Gbps downstream rate
- Providing 3*10/100Base-Tx + 1*10/100/1000Base-Tx LAN ports, each port can be associated with IEEE802.1Q VLAN ID.
- Providing a 300M WiFi Router, support multiple SSIDs
- Providing 2 FXS telephone ports, support analog phones and T.38 fax machine.
- Support Layer 2 switching, Layer 3/4 home gateway features with Hardware NAT.
- Support full duplex and half duplex, IEEE802.3x flow control and backpressure
- Support 2.8Gbps backplane bandwidth
- live LED Indicators for Power, PON signal, Los alarm, Phone 1, Phone2, LAN1, LAN2,LAN3,LAN4, WiFi, WPS, USB
- External power supply, DC 12V, 1.5A.
- Offering 1*Reset button, 1*Led on/off button, Plastic housing
Management and Maintenance:
- Support serial interface maintenance using UART
- Support local http WEB and Telnet management
- Support Ethernet OAM based management
- Support TR069, can work with a customer appointed ACS
- Support Auto Provisioning through FTP/TFTP/HTTP servers.