Gepon FTTH Optical Unit Epon ONU
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $24 / Piece|
- Complies with IEEE802.3ah Gigabit EPON standard, supporting pure optical fiber transmissions.
- Transmitting on WDM/Single fiber, saving costs on fiber cables, max transmission distance can reach up to 20Km.
- Upstreaming works at 1310nm, and Downstream at 1490nm wavelength, avoiding fiber signal conflictions
- Support flexible Bandwidth Assignation, can assign demanded bandwidth for every subscriber.
- Support enhanced transmission security, support encrypted broadcast at downstream and TDMA for upstream.
- Support Multicast, subscribers can optionally apply for VOD, Video conferencing, etc.
- Support MAC address and IP Address binding to a specific PC, protecting your privacy.
- Support Single or Multiple LLIDs, different users and services can be bound to different SSIDs.
- Support unique IEEE802.1P QOS priorities for different services and LLIDs,
- Support local or remote management, can run management and provision through NMS.
- Support Fiber Failure detection, NMS can indicate the failure and the location of it.
- Offers 1*1.25G Gepon SC port for uplinking,
- Offers 1*10/100/1000Base-Tx LAN port
- Sensibility of Gepon Optical port: -2dBm to -27dBm
- Fiber Ratio: Different Fiber Ratio applies to different transmission distance, 1:64 MAX.
- Support 4Gbps Backplane bandwidth
- Comes with live LED Indicators for working status, Link status, System Alarm, GEPON status & Alarm, power, etc
- Desktop design, plastic housing with enhanced cooling design,
- DC 12V, 0.5A External switching power adaptor, support Asia, Europe, U.S, UK, AU and Brazilian standard power plugs.
- Support layer 2 switching features
- Support ONU auto detection and auto registration
- Support MAC Address binding and filtering
- Support IP Address binding and filtering
- Support ONU alarm and User connection testing
- Support FIFO, support port aggregation
- Support Port Mirroring and Broadcast control
- Support DHCP Option 82 and DHCP Snooping
- Support IEEE802.1Q VLAN, Port Based VLAN,
- Support IEEE802.1P QOS, TOS, COS
- Support IEEE802.1d Spanning Tree
- Support IEEE802.1x authentication
- Support MAC addresses limitation,
- Support IGMP V2, V3 and IGMP Snooping for multicast
- Support IEEE802.3X full duplex, half duplex backpressure flow control
- Support bandwidth control